Damn! Did you just delete all of your important folders or files in Windows 10 PC?
If yes, worry not! You have landed on this web page for a reason. You can get back your shift deleted files within few minutes. You are just a few steps away to recover deleted files from Windows 10 PC. Read further this easy and straightforward tutorial and recover your folders.
Note: This method also works in all versions of Microsoft Windows OS. I have tried this method personally in Windows 10, 8 and 7 to recover shift deleted videos and some other data. I can confidently say that this method is working fine on new Microsoft Windows 10 software.
To start with, check if you are using a 32 bit or 64-bit architecture. If you are not sure how to check the architecture of your PC, let me know in the comments section. I will help you out.
For better performance, download the 64-bit Recuva software. There are many software tools to recover deleted files in Windows 10 after shift deleted.
However, it is up to you which software to use, but for now, in this article, I am using one of the best software to recover shift deleted files. Using this one, you can recover any files in any format like videos, PDF, PPT, ODT, images, etc.,
- Check out the best software to get back permanently deleted files in Windows.
- Video to Recover Shift Deleted Files.
Hint: Once you have shift deleted the files or folders, do not copy or cut or paste any folders, files videos.
Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 10
Simply follow the procedure below to get your files. In the end, do not forget to comment and share this article.
Step 1: Download and Install Recuva
1) Download the free version of Recuva software first. Click on the link below to Download Recuva.
2) After downloading, double click on Recuva file. You will see a window like this. Click on next.
3) Now you will see the options below. It is hard to explain what are they, but for now, keep the tick marks as shown in the screenshot below and click on install.
4) Recuva will be installed now. When you see a window like this, then your software is installed.
Step 2: Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 10
- You will see a shortcut of Recuva on your desktop. Just open it as soon as you double clicked on it, you will see a new window like below. Blindly click Next.
- In the same window, you will see all the options like below in the figure just put your tick mark on all files and again press next button.
After pressing next button now, you will window like below here you have to be careful choosing the appropriate option for you. If you want to recover deleted files from Pen drive or Memory card or External hard disk, just connect those devices, and you will see that device and select that device.
If you want to recover files from the only particular location or particular partition, you can choose that option. Select the appropriate option and click next option, for now, I am choosing all places ( I am not sure ).
You will now see another option that enables deep scan like in the image below. Here, don’t just put a tick mark. If you put a tick mark, it will take so much time to scan all the deleted files. So, instead, click Start. You can now see the progress window after a few minutes. In the other window like in the second image, you will see some color dots before the file name.
In case if you see the red mark, then you cannot recover that data. If it is yellow, the chances are a little. If Green, then it means you can get back that file for sure.
Now put a tick on the file name and click on Recover to get that file. You will now be prompted to choose a location to get back the files. All you have to do now is to select anyone and click on OK. You can see that files in the selected location.
Thanks for reading my tutorial! Don’t forget to share this. 🙂
So, this is it! Using this tutorial and Recuva software, you can recover permanently or shift deleted files, or you can get back shift deleted files from a formatted hard disk, Pen Drive, Memory Card.