Gameloop is one of the popular Android emulators for PCs running on Windows 10 and Windows 7 OS. Gameloop has become very popular recently after the launch of PubG Mobile and Call of Duty games that have gained immense popularity all over the world. I, personally have tested the Gameloop emulator on my Windows 10 Laptop for over three weeks/500+ hours so far, and I can say with excitement that Downloading Gameloop Emulator is one of the best decisions I’ve made.
So, if I guess it right, you are here to download Gameloop on your Windows 10 PC or Laptop, right?
Let us dive in a bit. Before we go to download Gameloop, take a minute to read and know some important things about the Gameloop emulator. (If you are not interested in this, you can scroll down quickly to go to download the Gameloop on your Windows 10 PC).
Update: There has been an update about the newly released Gameloop version. It only allows you to play high ping games after its update to a new feature called – Network Acceleration Feature. The good news, this means there will be no more lag.
About Gameloop Emulator Company
Gameloop was previously called Tencent Gaming Buddy. Tencent is known for its hot pc games like Call of Duty (COD) and PUBG games. You can call Gameloop the official Tencent Games Emulator. The term emulate here clearly applies to the fact that Gameloop Emulator makes can make your PC act like or emulate your Android device. Furthermore, you can be able to play an Android game on your PC. How does Gameloop make it possible?
At this point, a few questions that might be bugging your mind about Gameloop are,
- What does Gameloop Android do?
- What are the features that make its emulation function possible?
- What are its pros and cons (upsides and downsides)?
- How to download & Install Gameloop on my laptop?
- How to download & Install Gameloop on my Windows PC?
Here we have tried to answer these questions, rather FAQs about Gameloop, starting with how Gameloop was developed.
Gameloop System Requirements For PC or Laptop
Before you go to install your Gameloop, you have to know the Gameloop system requirements for a PC or laptop.
To work with Gameloop on your Laptop or Desktop, here is a list of minimum requirements:
|Processor||Intel Core i3 560 at 3.3 GHz or AMD @ 3.0 GHz|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8.1|
Note that Gameloop emulator cannot run on a Mac OS computer.
If your PC or Laptop has the above-recommended configuration, then installing APK games on Gameloop Android emulator should be easy.
Gameloop Emulator Pros and Cons
Pros: One of the pros is that you can download games right on Gameloop. Not just this, you can also optimize your Tencent games and have the access to live streams with the emulator and be part of always growing Game Centre.
Cons: One downside is that Gameloop has its major focus has been on Tencent Games, and hence it does not support any other types of apps.
Now that you are aware of the Pros and Cons of Gameloop, you may wonder how to download the Gameloop emulator and install it on their PC. Do not worry, we have got you covered. What you are going to read will blow your mind and to start, Gameloop is totally free of charge.
Download Gameloop For Windows 10 PC/Laptop
You have to click on the below download link to get the latest updated version of Gameloop for your Windows 10 PCS or Windows 10 Laptops
You can click on the download link to get the latest & updated version of Gameloop for your Windows 10 PCs or Windows 10 Laptops.
Click on the link below to download Gameloop Latest Version for Windows 10 PC or Windows 10 laptops.
|Download Link||Click here To Download Gameloop|
|File Size||4.08 MB|
|Last Updated Date||October 18, 2021|
After you have downloaded the file, double click on the Gameloop.exe file and install it like any other Windows 10 Software.
You can also download the Gameloop emulator from their official website. You can follow either of the ways to download; just in case if you want to download from the official website, follow the instructions below.
How to Install & use Gameloop on PC?
- On the page that shows up, click on the GAMELOOP 3.1 button just besides Download PUBG.
- You will land on a page, that requires you to choose the preferred language version( either English, Vietnamese, or Chinese)
- Downloading will start immediately. Once downloaded, do a complete search for the file (.exe), open it by double-clicking, and start to install gameloop.
- Click on start to begin the installation.
- It’ll take a few minutes to install the components before the games are installed.
- After the installation is done, you can start enjoying top games like PubG Mobile, Call on Duty mobile on your laptop for free.
- Bluestacks 4 Download For PC/Mac: Step-By-Step Guide
- Bluestacks For PC Download – Bluestacks For Windows 10/7/8
Top Gameloop Emulator Features For PC
- One of the interesting features is that you have multiple resolutions to switch. Resolutions include 1366X625, 1024×576, and 1280X720.
- Gameloop has broad compatibility with multiple games, meaning you can more than what Android offers.
- However, you need to install the games manually.
- The emulator is customizable to meet your playing standards, from graphics onwards.
- Gameloop is available in multiple languages including English, Chinese, and Vietnamese languages. You can change the language by selecting the preferred one.
- All these features make the Gameloop one of the best Android emulator options.
- You can optimize networks and controls for a more exciting gaming experience.
- Let’s say you have to play games with a mouse and keyboard, then you can just go with the default settings. In order to change the settings, go to settings and customize them to what you like.
- There is a game browser in Gameloop. This is a feature where you can search the games that you like and install them instantly with a single click.
Gameloop comes with pre-installed games. You perhaps need to reinstall them to adjust the frames per second. With a decent PC in proper configurations, you should be able to play the games with high definition.
Do not bother if your PC or your laptop is not that fast to adopt the games in Gameloop; you can just use its ‘smooth and balanced settings’ to increase the stability. However, the final output of the game may not be as graphical as you like.
- Most of the Tencent games are multi-player. This emulator offers more user support and an inbuilt friends list.
- If you are unable to find player friends on the list, you can just enter the “official lobby,” and the emulator will match you with the right friends.
- Gameloop is one of the best emulators out there, however, it may have some bugs occasionally that would result in audio lagging.
- Nevertheless, you still find this emulator very comfy to play. Gameloop is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, and XP PCs.
While these features shed some light on the advantages and drawbacks, there is more in the preceding section.
Gameloop For PC Conclusion
The thing about android phones is that they are perpetually updating and you can play high-quality games wherever you are. On your phone, you can play Tencent’s Call of Duty (COD), and other games with no glitches.
When you are playing games on your phone, you may feel the need to move to a larger screen, like a PC or a laptop. Thanks to the latest technology, it is quite possible with the help of a good Android emulator like Gameloop for PC. I will conclude this article with some frequently asked questions.
How can I install a Gameloop emulator?
Download the Gameloop.exe file from our website or from a trusted source. The file should be in the .exe format in your downloads folder. Double click on the Gameloop.exe file to open and wait for it to run for installation. Download the ES files from the file and set up the emulator. That is all; installation is done.
How can I install PUBG Mobile on Gameloop?
After installing Gameloop, you can start playing PubG Mobile. All you have to do on your Gameloop installation is that you have to Game Center or My Games Tab, select PUBG Mobile, click download and start playing the game after downloading the necessary game data.
What is the PUBG emulator?
Gameloop emulator is often referred as PUBG Emulator. The reason for this is that, Gameloop PC emulator application is developed by Tencent company, the same company that build PubG.
Can I play PUBG on Gameloop?
Of course, you can play PubG on PC with Gameloop. You will have to play it in Guest Mode though. The only downside with this is that you won’t be gaining any daily bonuses like it happens when you play on mobile.