Root bluestacks: For many of us, bluestacks is the only application that comes to mind whenever we want to use a mobile application on a PC. Bringing it that way, bluestacks is one of the most amazing applications available. So, do you know how to root bluestacks?
If you know how to root bluestacks, then using PC looks like heaven because of the amazing tweaks and customizations that are allowed by rooting. This is the article is going to guide you and by the end, you will learn how to root bluestacks 2 or bluestacks 3 or bluestacks 4.
- 1 How To Root Bluestacks 2/3/4?
- 2 How to download free bluestacks 2/3/4?
- 3 Method 1: How To Root Bluestacks 2 or Bluestacks 3 Using kingroot app?
- 4 Method 2: How To Root Bluestacks 2/3/4 2018 [Working Method]
How To Root Bluestacks 2/3/4?
You have the entire article to know how to root bluestacks. Let me start by explaining what is meant by rooting bluestacks?
What is rooted Bluestacks?
If you have rooted bluestacks, it can help your Android phone to access the inaccessible features. This means, rooting the bluestacks emulator on your android phone does exactly the same thing as it does on your computer.
Why root bluestacks?
- Rooting bluestacks is essential not only to modify but also to increase the accessibility of your computer.
- You might have probably known about the restrictions a few apps have when you try to install from Google Play store. To avoid those restrictions, rooting is mandatory.
- Also, if you want to change the clock speed, rooting is essential.
How to download free bluestacks 2/3/4?
To download bluestacks, the below steps are required.
- Go to bluestacks.com/download
2. The download will begin.
3. Once downloaded, open with your browser or download manager. It doesn’t matter what you are going to use to open.
4. After downloading, complete the installation process.
5. For quick launch, make a shortcut icon on the desktop.
6. You are done with downloading.
And now, the following apps help you in rooting the bluestacks. You have to download any of them. In this article, we are going to tell you about two methods on how to root bluestacks. The tools required are,
- Bluestacks 2
- Windows Computer
- Kingroot app
Method 1: How To Root Bluestacks 2 or Bluestacks 3 Using kingroot app?
This is the step by step process to root bluestacks using kingroot app.
- Download and install the new/latest version of kingroot app as the first step.
- After downloading, open the kingroot app with bluestacks, the app which you have downloaded earlier. Bluestacks will install the kingroot.
- Now open the kingroot app. There will be a root button. Click on that option.
- Rooting bluestacks will begin on kingroot app.
- The procedure to root should not take more than 2 minutes.
- After rooting is done, reboot your bluestacks emulator.
- You should be seeing bluestacks rooted successfully after reboot.
How To Check If Bluestacks Is Rooted Successfully?
- Rooting bluestacks is as same as rooting the smartphones. When you open Google Play Store, search for root checker app. Using this, you can check the root access.
- Another way to do this is to download the apk file of the root checker.
- After downloading the apk file, all you have to do is to open the root checker app in the bluestacks. After this, click on the root verification.
Method 2: How To Root Bluestacks 2/3/4 2018 [Working Method]
In this method, you are going to learn how to root bluestacks 2/3/4 with BS Helper Tool.
Here are the required steps to root bluestacks 2 or bluestacks 3 or bluestacks 4 2018 version using BS Helper Tool.
- As the first step, open Bluestacks and then install the root checker to check if bluestacks is installed or not.
- Then download the BS Helper tool from here.
- After downloading the took, unzip the downloaded zip file to a folder.
- Then run “BS Helper” file with a double-click.
- You must be seeing a small app with buttons.
- Then click on the button “Patch for Superuser X” and wait for it.
- After the process of patching is done, you can see a message in the status bar. This will open superuser x in your bluestacks 2 app player.
- Close the tab now and check the root status.
- You are done now!
- This is how you root bluestacks 2 or root bluestacks 3 or bluestacks 4 app player for android phone on your windows pc.
If you have followed every step in this article so far, you should have rooted bluestacks successfully.
Congrats on rooting bluestacks on windows pc.
Final Words Root Bluestacks:
This article covers all the steps and the process and the requirements to root bluestacks. By now, you know how to root bluestacks on windows pc.
I hope you have enjoyed reading the article on how to root bluestacks on your windows pc. Hope I have covered every aspect required. If you still have any queries, drop them in the comment section below. If you like the article, please share it with your friends on social media. And stay tuned to Digi Critics for more on tech and gadgets. Thanks for reading.